- 36 teaching videos for photographers who want to make beautiful photos.
- More than 4 hours of video content - most of it shot right there in the field as we were working.
- 9 Case Studies: Macro, Seascape, Dunes, Forest, Sunrise, Sunset, Night, Waves, and Panorama.
- Post Processing Workflow for four of our case studies including…
- … Original RAW and layered files for practice.
- Workshop-style lessons taught right in the field.
What people are saying:
Having Jay and Varina as instructors opens up a totally new perspective to Landscape photography.
Your head is blown away by the amount of things you finally start to understand.
I have tried many hyperfocal distance tutorials, but none explained so well as you did… Thanks again for your help!
I congratulate Jay and Varina on an excellent course. Naturally the most important element is the human and I am enjoying your philosophy, meticulous attention to detail, and words of wisdom learned sometimes the hard way. You are giving us wonderful and very effective advice and recommendations for equipment use and photographic technique.
You offer an incredible photography learning experience. And the fact that the price is so reasonable is just icing on the cake.
I advanced by leaps and bounds in both my photography skills and Photoshop skills. Varina and Jay are great teachers!
Varina is an exceptional teacher (I’ve experienced hundreds over the years and she is among the very best, if not at the top). These case studies are an exceptional complement to the fieldwork teachings where both Varina and Jay excel with their skills and explanations. The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course is a MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE for anyone wanting to get into or improve their skills in this field.
I appreciate your combined abilities to teach me at my level on the photography learning curve.
…this course is excellent…I look forward to being able to attend one of your course or expeditions and working with you some day.
Their easy approach, pace, and personalities make the learning process much easier and enjoyable.
What you will learn in this step-by-step video series:
We’ll show you how we go about selecting a location, and making the most of the time we have when we’re traveling.
We’ll explain the equipment we use, why we use it, and HOW we use it… and we’ll walk you through clear examples so you can see exactly how it’s done.
You’ll learn how to produce beautiful shots when the sky is brilliant – with gorgeous foreground details and rich colors in the sky… and we’ll also show you how you can get great photos when the light ISN’T spectacular – like when you’re shooting in harsh, midday light.
We’ll share a variety of techniques we use when we’re shooting, so you can see how we push past the basic rules of photography to get a variety of shots – even in a difficult location.
We’ll walk you through a series of case studies – from fieldwork, all the way through to our post-processing workflow. And even better, we’ll share the actual original RAW and layered files with you so you can work alongside us as we show you how we do it.
Most of the lessons are taught on location, so you can see exactly what we’re doing, and why.
We’ve included lots of examples that will help you understand the concepts, and our case studies will let you follow along while we’re working on location in Australia.
How to Capture Stunning Landscape Images!
…No matter what Weather you encounter or Equipment you own! This course will teach you everything you need to know, to capture amazing landscape photographs. Here are some of the things covered in this course.
- Learn how to use an easy focus-stacking technique to capture awesome Macros
- Find out about Hyperfocal Distance and how it will change your landscape photography
- Get excited about photography with out-of-the-box techniques that allow you to create unique images every time
- Discover tips and tricks for stunning images – even when you’re shooting in harsh midday light
- Follow along as we explain our post processing workflow for four different images
- Learn to make effective use of light when you are on a location
- Watch and learn as we blend multiple images in Photoshop to create a fresh and natural-looking result
- Find out how we create unique light painted images at night
- Explore the Live View feature to find out how you can use it to enhance your fieldwork
We are so sure you are going to love this course. Try out The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course for one full year, and if you are not totally happy with the product, we will refund your purchase price – no hassle. There is no risk to you. If you have ever wanted to know the secrets to capturing amazing landscape images, then this course is for you.
Are you ready to take your landscape photography to the next level?