Recently we had the pleasure of talking to Chamira Young about our landscape photography business… about what works and what does not work. While the interview was scheduled for Varina, she unexpectedly asked me to join. This impromptu interview made for a fun and informative session about what is important to our business.
Here is what we covered in this interview:
- The importance of evaluating yourself
- Knowing your target market
- Having a strong portfolio
- Tracking the results of your efforts
- Making tweaks as you grow your business
You can listen to podcast of the interview from one of the following: